Robotics: embedded electronic systems
Electronics systems for piping inspection robots
For a water pipeline renovation company , we designed the architecture and the embedded systems for control-rooms (inside the trucks of intervention) and for the robots of inspection.
DK Innovation also provides manufacturing and technical support for these electronic systems.
These robots are currently in service in France, the Netherlands, England, Spain and Denmark since 2012.
1. Work done
- Design of the complete system architecture (Robots and control-room)
- Electronic design (schemes, routing)
- Development of softwares embedded inside the robots
- Development of supervision & diagnostic software (PC)
- Development of the prototypes
- Adaptation to the existing mechanics
- Electronic manufacturing
- Bus CAN Communication on ARM Cortex M3 & M0
- Engine driving & master-slave (CC et BLDC)
- LED lighting of spotlights
- Inclinometer AHRS with accelerometer and 3D gyroscope
- Supervision & diagnostic software (PC)