The DK Innovation Mini LOGGER can record a large amount of navigation data:
- force and angle of the wind,
- speed of the boat,
- Cape …
This data can be exploited back to earth on a PC using ADRENA software. Thanks to the Mini LOGGER, you will be able to make statistics and prepare the races. DK Innovation is already present on this sector by being official supplier of the Austrian sailing team.
- The mini LOGGER weighs 90g, consumes 10mA and stores up to 2GB of NMEA data on an SD card.
- Two isolated NMEA entries are automatically configured to acquire information from 2 different sources.
- An event entry makes it possible to associate changes of sails or configuration of the boat with the recorded data, such as the engine input which makes it possible to avoid having biased poles by forgetting the stopping of the recording before the starting the engine.
- The installation of the miniLOGGER is very simple and all the necessary elements except a screwdriver are provided: cable, removable double face for fixing, as well as the 2GB SD card.
- To operate, the miniLOGGER only needs to be powered between 10V and 18V and be connected to at least one NMEA link.
LEDs indicate the operating status of the miniLOGGER: NMEA reception, active event input, active motor input, recording in progress ….
After-sales service & Maintenance
As part of our quality and customer satisfaction, we provide after sales service and maintenance of the products we sell. You want to make a return ? Do you have any problem with any of our products ? Please do not hesitate, contact our team.